Goby Electric Toothbrush
What is Goby?
- You and Dr. Schwitz share the important goal of a beautiful new smile.
- By cleaning your teeth well, you play an important role in achieving this goal
- Electric toothbrushes are a proven way to avoid cavities and stains during braces and achieve a whiter smile when the braces are removed.
- Goby is a new, effective electric toothbrush that is easy to use and maintain.
- Dr. Schwitz and his staff feel so strongly in a successful result for you and your braces that we are including a complimentary Goby electric toothbrush in your cleaning kit.
How to use your Goby
- Start by wetting the brush-head and applying toothpaste. To avoid splashing, position the brush in your mouth and spread toothpaste on all teeth before turning it on.
- Brush each quadrant (quarter) of your mouth, guiding the brush slowly from tooth to tooth, spending a few seconds on each tooth-front, back, and biting surfaces.
- Brush thoroughly the area between the braces and the gums-an area that needs extra special care to avoid stains after braces.
- A short vibration will alert you when it is time to move to the next quadrant.
- Continue brushing until all four quadrants are done (30 seconds/quadrant).
- Your Goby has 2 settings: 1 push of the button for regular, 2 pushes for sensitive
- For those new to braces and electric brushes, the sensitive setting is recommended.
- Clean the brush handle, charging stand and base on a regular basis with warm water.
Visit the Goby Website: Goby.co
- Use the discount card inside the box to receive your first replacement brush-head free.
- Subscribe to receive replacement brush-heads on regular basis sent directly to you
- Your Goby has a Lifetime Warranty.
You are on your way to a beautiful new smile!